Are you an avid rider? We recommend the full bike tune-up, a bi-annual 22 point service to keep your bike working well throughout the season.
This Full Tune takes us about an hour and a half and includes the following;
- Front and Rear derailleur adjustments
- Derailleur hanger alignment (if needed)
- Front and Rear Brake adjustment
- Brake rotor true if needed
- Nut and Bolt check for proper factory recommended torque specs
- Frame / Pivot Bolts
- Component Bolts/Nuts
- True and Tension Fron and rear wheels in the truing stand
- Bearing adjustment
- Bottom bracket
- Lube chain
- Inspect for drive train or suspension wear and future recommendations to prolong the life of your bicycle.
- Bicycle wipe down and cleaning
- Install accessories
- Test Ride
*All Sales Final
*Purchasing as a gift? This Purchase is valid and to be used by or before 12/31/2018
*Online Offer Only – Please bring a copy of your receipt when you drop off your bike for the Full Tune.