There was only 4-5 laps put on this fork at Big Bear. It was very lightly used.
For sale by owner asking price is $1000.
The high end suspension marketplace has been dominated by the two big players for the past handful of years, so heads turned when DVO made their entrance. The flashy anodized green color of the upper tubes certainly helped attract attention, but it's the dual crown fork's inverted design and Carbon Torsion Arch, along with easily accessible shim stacks that put this fork on the radar of DH riders and racers looking for something that stood out from the current offerings.
DVO Emerald Specs
• Intended use: downhill
• Wheel size: 26" or 27.5" options
• Travel: 203mm
• Damping: twin tube, open bath
• Adjustments: high and low-speed compression, rebound, air pressure, OTT
• 36mm stanchion tubes, 42mm upper
• Tapered steerer tube
• 20mm thru axle
• Weight: 3490 grams (actual)